12 DAYS IN MYANMAR
Day - 1
- Arrived in Yangon and transfer to Hotel.
- Visit Yangon. Departure for heritage tours start at Yangon City Hall, located at the heart of the colonial-era city.
- Proceed to the High Court, old brick building build in 1911 by John Ransome.
- Continue walking down to Pansodan Street, Strand road and discover colonial buildings, three stories former new law courts, custom house white building, red brick general post office old building and traditional handicrafts.
- Enjoy little walk near the station and see local life.
- Return to your hotel.
Day - 2
Visit to DALA