7 DAYS IN MYANMAR
Day - 1
- Arrived in Yangon and transfer to Hotel.
- Next morning, after breakfast morning flight to Heho.
- Pick up at the airport and continue to Nyaung Shwe, visit to Shwe Yan Pyay Old Teak Monastery on the way.
- Arrived in Nyaung Shwe, transfer by boat to your hotel in INLE Lake.
- After check in you will go back to Inle Lake for Superb Exotic Lunch on Boat.
- After lunch continue sightseeing on Inle Lake with a magnificent scenery.
- Dinner at Hotel.
Shwe Yan Pyay OLD Teak Monastery
Boat Ride to INLE LAKE
Exotic Lunch On the Boat in INLE LAKE
Floating Gardens & Intha Houses in Inle Lake
Day - 2
- After Breakfast, start with a local market visit in the Lake Region( 5 different market days)
- Then proceed to the western shore of Inle Lake and visiting the hidden Indein Complex, one of the most amazing historical sights with hundred of small stupas.
- Lunch at Local House in INLE LAKE and continue visit to the villages, monasteries, hand make cheroot/cigar workshop on the lake, weaving, lotus silk weaving, silver smith and boat construction.
- Return to hotel.
- Dinner at hotel.
Five Days Market in INLE LAKE
Indein Old Stupas
Lunch at INTHA HOUSE in Hidden Village in INLE
Boat Construction In INLE LAKE
Fisherman In INLE LAKE
Day - 3
- After breakfast, drive to airport and flight to Bagan.
- Upon arrival in Bagan airport and transfer to Hotel at your choice.
- Visit Bagan with horse cart and discovering the town with beautiful temples such as Ananda, Thabaynyu, Damanyangyi and Shwezigon.
- Visit lacquerware workshops.
- Lunch at local restaurant or at your hotel.
- In the afternoon, relax at the pool and enjoy evening sunset over Bagan.
- Dinner at local restaurant OR Nandar Restaurant with puppet show OR your hotel.
Day - 4
- Optional Ballooning in Bagan
- Flight with Balloon over Bagan is really an unforgettable experience.
- Early in the morning pick up by the balloon company at your hotel to take off and floating over the temples by sunrise.
- Return to the hotel for breakfast.
- After breakfast we drive to Mount Popa.
- Visit local market on the way and palm farms.
- Mount Popa is the birthplace of the 37 Nats of Myanmar.
- Upon your wish you can climb to 777 steps at Taung Kalat to visit the Monastery.
- There are lot of annoying monkeys on the Mountain.
- Better idea is to have lunch in Popa Mountain Resort and enjoying a fantastic view on the massive shrine on the volcanic rock.
- In the afternoon, return to your hotel.
- Time for relaxing OR dive in swimming pool.
- If you want to admire more temples you can hire E-bikes OR other transportation.
- Dinner at hotel OR local restaurant.
Ballooning in Bagan
Palm Farm on the way to Mount Popa
Day - 5
- After breakfast, transport to airport and fly to Mandalay.
- Pick up by guide in the airport and transfer to hotel.
- After check in, we drive to Mandalay jetty and board a private local boat to sail upstream on the Ayarwaddy river to Mingun.
- We visit unfinished Mingun Phaya that was left unfinished after an astrologer predicted the King would die if the temple would be completed in 1800.
- We continue to beautiful Hsinbyu (Mya Thein Tan) Phaya and Mingun Bell more than 90 tons and considered as the world largest untracked ringing bell.
- We return to Mandalay for a sightseeing city tour and visiting the Maharmuni Pagoda, bronze and marble workshops, jade market, gold leaf workshop etc,.
- In the evening, visit to Shwe Kyi Monastery where we can observe student monks during their evening prayers and enjoy sunset at Mandalay hill.
- Lunch and Dinner at local restaurant.
- Return to hotel.
Day - 6
- After breakfast, visit to the Mahagandayon Monastery which has more than 1000 monks live and study there, we might have chance to observe the monks during the last meal (Nay Swam in Burmese) in total silence.
- Continue to Sagain, visiting Kaungmudaw Pagoda and Sagain Hill.
- We embark for a short boat ride crossing the river to explore the former Royal Capital Inwa(AVA) by horse cart.
- Lunch at local restaurant in AVA.
- We continue to visit the Nanmyint watch-tower also know as the leaning tower, the Bargayar Monastery famous for its impressive ornate woodcarvings and the Aungmyay Bonza Monastery built with bricks and stucco.
- We continue to the 200 years old U Bein teak bridge built in 1782 when Amarapura was the royal capital. On a small boat we enjoy the sunset around the bridge.
- Return to the hotel.
- Dinner at local restaurant OR at hotel.
U BEI BRIDGE
Day - 7
- Breakfast and transfer to airport for return flight to Yangon.
- Upon arrival in Yangon, stay at airport for connecting flight OR half day stay in hotel near airport to have rest before night.